The merchant engages with you, visitors and customers of our site, to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide us. That means:
- Volatility of the data collected on the Merchant's site
- Protection of personal data
- Transaction security
- Security certificate
- Respect of the law Informatique et Libertés
Summary table of the company Planteparadise & Co Rodriguez Nicolas
We engage with you, visitors and customers of our site, to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us:
Volatility of the data collected on the Merchant's site
In order to process your order, we must be able to know and memorize some of the parameters that are communicated to us by your computer: we need to know who you are and the products you are buying. Cookies are programs used for this sole purpose: to memorize,the time of your visit, your identity (known thanks to your username and password) and the contents of your shopping cart as you fill it. Once your shopping is over, this information is automatically erased, our "cookies" being what we call "volatile cookies". No worries, then.
Protection of personal data Strong>
As a merchant site, the merchant collects a certain amount of information necessary for the processing of orders.
The merchant processes all this information with the utmost confidentiality.
The automated processing of personal information on the merchant's website has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms under the number N° CNIL.
Security of transactions
Our two payment formulaspAYBOX AND pAYPALare part of the network Span>Verisign"The Verisign Identity Protection Network (VIP) provides an additional level of security, and both providers are known to be highly secure and reliable.
- With Netscape: click on the blue key or the golden padlock located at the bottom left of the browser. A window appears: choose to display the information of the page (show document info or Open Page Info). You will see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (on the left), along with the contact details of the authority that checked this information (on the right).
- WithExplore: In the window, right-click, choose property and click security or certificate. You then see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (above), along with the contact details of the authority that verified the information (below).
- With IE5you have to go to Details and click on Object to display the information P>
If you can not find the small golden padlock or the golden key, you are not in secure mode. You can not check the origin of the page. This can be a counterfeit.
The The bank information that you give, encrypted on your own computer, will never circulate over the Internet.
No credit card number is stored at The merchant or temporarily the time of verification and entry of the code in the TPE.
Certificate of security
In order to guarantee the best security on our site and the confidentiality of the information circulating on it, we have implemented a security certificate allowing you to check that the connection with the site on which you are is perfectly reliable. This certificate appears in a small window on the site. By clicking on logo, you have access to a set of information allowing you to identify us. You can also click on the cadenat appearing in base of your navigator, it will allow you to know with exactitude the characteristics of this certificate.
Compliance with French and European regulations
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us an email at the following address: Planteparadise & Co, 29 rue des graniers a grains, 67350 Ettendorf
Summary tableidth: 100%; "border =" 1 "cellspacing =" 0 "cellpadding =" 2 ">