No Special products
General conditions of sale
The following provisions establish the General conditions of sale of the products offered on this site by the SAS PLANTEPARADISE LEPARADISDUJARDIN company represented by its president Rodriguez Audrey.
ID card of the company:
Address: 29 rue lofts grain (67350).
Share capital: €1000
N ° Siren: 790 835 581.
Siret No.: 790-835-581-00014
VAT no.: FR51790835581
Registered in France RCS of Strasbourg under number TI 790 835 581.
Phone: (00 33) 03 67 10 10 95. Fax: (00 33) 09 72 15 35 18.
The site is owned by the PLANTEPARADISE company, together with the rights y related. Any reproduction, integral or partial, is subject to the authorization of the owners. However, the type site hypertext links are permitted without specific demands. The fact of placing an order implies full adherence to the conditions of sale and at the prices indicated on the site.
GOOD PLANS or sales group: All articles submitted to the category, LES BONS PLANS ' are subject to specific rates.
We cannot always control the shape of some plants in this type of sale, however the size so that the packaging of the plant are met, no claims on the form of the plant can be requested.
For that a bundled sale was held in good conditions and that it materializes we need to find buyers.
-We accept cheques, they will be cashed out 20 days before the end of the sale.
The date of receipt is indicated in the description of the item in question.
Sales photos are not contractual aside if the "contractual" mention is stipulated on the photo.
-Plants for the category "good plans or group sales" are neither EXCHANGEABLE nor refundable.
If a group sale can occur due to an insufficient quantity or for any other reasons the money will be refunded upon cancellation of the sale, either by bank transfer or by cheque.
It may be that the category's article "sizes or other"is no longer available when ordering at the supplier or producer, we will try to find the extent of possible another supplier or producer, if we fail, we will take a lower category or higher, if the categortie is less us lowering our rates, we'll be a credit on the site a cheque hand delivered or enclosed with the package.
Delivery: Once the complete bundle sale we order with our producer, should be counting area 12 days before we can prepare and return you the package.
PRICING: All prices are "all TAXES included." except for customers registered as professionals.
SHIPPING: Each order will be shipped after confirmation by our Bank of effective regulation thereof. Upon receipt of your order, in case of damage or missing, all reservations must be worn on the receipt of the carrier and confirmed to it by registered letter with A.R. within 48 hours.
GUARANTEE and litigation:Unless special, our responsibility cannot be held liable in the event of death of the delivered plants" No warranties of times ", too many factors beyond our control. In case of dispute the search for an amicable solution will be always privileged.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: All data you give us are in order to process your orders and will be in no way reused outside our company or distributed to that whatsoever. Under Act n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relative to information technology, files and freedoms, you have with our customer service of a right of access, consultation, modification, rectification or deletion of the data which you have provided to us.
1. Acceptance of terms: the client admits having taken knowledge, at the time of order, General conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reserve. The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between PLANTEPARADISE and its client, the two parties accepting them without reserve. These conditionsconditions of sale will prevail on all other conditions contained in any other document, unless express, prior and written.
2. Products: Photographs and technical data sheets or boards illustrating the products do not enter the contractual field. If any errors, inaccuracies or omissions are introduced there, in no event shall the liability of PLANTEPARADISE cannot be held responsible.
3. Control: Automatic registration systems are considered as proof, the nature, content and the date of the order. PLANTEPARADISE confirms acceptance of the order to the customer at the email address that it will have communicated. The sale will be completed upon receipt of your payment. PLANTEPARADISE reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom would exist a litigation relating to the payment of a previous order. The information set forth by the buyer, at the control Terminal engage it: error, inaccuracy, or omission in the wording of the recipients, vendor cannot be held responsible for the impossibility in which it might be delivering the buyer's order.
4.Delivery: Delivery will be effected by post in colissimo or carrier. PLANTEPARADISE to inform you by email of the date of dispatch of your order. The possible delays do not qualify the buyer to claim damages. Upon receipt of your order, in case of damage or missing, all reservations will be worn on the receipt of the carrier and confirmed by recommended letter with A.R. within a period of 48 hours to it.
5. Withdrawal: According to article L121-20 of the code of commerce consumer has a period of 7 days to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons nor to pay penalties, with the exception, if any, expenses of return.
Article L121-20-2: the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised on the supplies of property by virtue of their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to be deteriorate or expire rapidly.
This right of withdrawal is valid for all objects off plants.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the buyer, PLANTEPARADISE was held in the reimbursement of the sums paid by the customer, free of charge, except for the expenses of return. Repayment is due within a maximum15 days. In case of Exchange or refund, before returning the items the client must generate a return numbered slip to finish with the package via the personal account > > order history > > generate a return, new items must be returned in their original packaging, intact, along with all the possible accessories, records of employment and documentations. If these rules are not followed we can afford to refuse or not to refund (s) package.
6. Prices: Prices are expressed in euros. The prices listed on the sheets do not include transportation costs. The amount indicated in the order confirmation is the final amount including all Taxes, including VAT for the France and the countries of the EEC It includes the price of products, handling costs, packaging and storage of products, the transportation costs.
7. Payment: The amount charged to the customer is the amount indicated on the confirmation of order addressed. This amount is payable in cash the day of the actual command. The payment is made
A) credit card bearing the CB logo. Online secure payment youto adjust via a MONEYBOOKERS Bank server in a secure environment. Your credit card number is therefore directed to the servers of the Bank, your payment is made directly to a bank in a secure environment without going through the server of the shop, guaranteed all the more important that your No. are known only to our banking partner. The order validated by the customer will be considered effective when the bank payment centres concerned have given their consent. In case of refusal of such centres, the order will be automatically cancelled and the customer notified by electronic mail.
B) payment by check: during a payment by cheque the customer imperative must ship us his order by mail with his cheque made payable to the 'PLANTEPARADISE '. The order validated by the customer will be considered effective when our Bank will be credited to us.
C) payment by bank transfer: during a payment by bank transfer the client must send us by mail order. The order validated by the customer will be considered effective when our Bank will be credited to us. Furthermore, PLANTEPARADISE reserves the right to refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute.
8. Disputes: This agreement is subject to french law. PLANTEPARADISE cannot be held responsible for damages of any kind, tangible, or intangible materials which could result from a malfunction or misuse of the products. It is same for modifications of the products resulting from the manufacturers. The PLANTEPARADISE responsibility would, in any case, limited to the amount of the order and cannot be called into question for simple errors or omissions that could survive, despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of products. In case of dispute the search for an amicable solution will be always privileged.
9. Warranty: The plants are delivered in accordance with the standards and practices that apply in the production. Seller warrants to the buyer the supply of a commodity fair, healthy and market and in the State of technical knowledge during the production period. The behavior of the product delivered is largely conditioned by the care given by the buyer upon arrival, factors that are difficult or impossible to assess or predict may vary notably depending on the region, environmental and atmospheric, and agronomic conditions techniques and cultivation. En consequence, recovery plant and the results obtained depend not only the quality of the products delivered, the seller cannot provide a guarantee of recovery, even after having offered advice and suggestions. No claim under the guarantee of hidden defects will be received if it does not establish the responsibility of the seller. The responsibility of the seller cannot be held liable in the event of failure of culture. In no case the seller's liability cannot exceed the price of the delivered goods.
10. Legal information: the intelligence of the personal information collected for the purpose of distance selling is required, this information is essential for processing and delivery of orders, the invoicing and contracts of guarantee. The defect of information involves the non-validation of the order. The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of the data concerning him, that he can exert. In addition, PLANTEPARADISE is committed to not communicate, free or with counterpart, the coordinates of its customers to a third party.